Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This Way Madness Lies

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • No big shock that David Hernandez went. Much-deserved. I still don't understand though why they love Amanda Overmyer so much -- she's constantly off-key.
    • Oh yeah, worst... Ford commerical... ever... Seriously.
    • Watched the great North by Northwest tonight. Cary Grant is so freaking funny in the movie. I think I have it as Hitchcock's third best behind Vertigo and Psycho.
    • No good mid-major teams tonight, although I'm psyched for The Mount getting in. Rumor has it that Morgan St. is actually a potential sleeper. I'll check it out and report back.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Terps need two wins in the tournament with the first game coming tomorrow night.
    • Also, don't sleep on Comcast SportsNet showing the whole Pac-10 tournament. It's easily been the best conference this year.
    • I can't decide if "Client-9" is going to be a major pop culture reference moving forward. I may try it out in conversation to see what kind of laughs I get. "I tried to sneak the cookie from the lunchroom, but she Client-9-ed me." Hmm.
  • Daily Rant
    • I can never really say anything much better than Keith Olbermann, so I'll just post his Special Comment from tonight. It's how I feel -- the obvious angst and sadness.

I really am sorry that it's come to this...

No comments: