Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Over, Johnny

After all of the spin, the cold, hard math remains -- Obama's pledged delegate lead is too wide for Clinton to overcome. I wouldn't have said it was over weeks ago if I didn't really think that. Especially when it comes to this; I'm too superstitious to want to jinx it.

On a non-election note (hard to believe, I know), I had a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich for dinner tonight. The special thing about it was that I used some delicious cinnamon-raisin peanut butter that I picked up at Peanut Butter & Co. in Greenwich Village a week or so ago. The place freaking rocks, especially for a peanut butter lover like me. I had The Elvis when we ate there and it was silly-- grilled peanut butter and banana with honey. I've seriously wanted to go there for years and years and it did not disappoint.

No comments: