- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- Do away with the Daniel Noriega/David Hernandez segment of Tuesday's "Idol" and I really liked the episode. Noriega scares the crap out of me; he reminds me of the time I went to a drag show by accident.
- I thought David Cook's rendition of "Hello" was the best song this week from both groups, but Archuleta was, of course, his usual superstar self. Can you foresee a final two that isn't Carly and David A.? Maybe Syesha is the only other possibility.
- Syesha gave the only "wow" performance tonight. Overall, the girls are well worse than the guys this year. I'm hoping the four leaving us are Kady Malloy (who is hot, but horrendous), Kristy Lee Cook, Luke Menard, and David Hernandez (mostly because I know Noriega is here to stay for a bit and Chikezie probably won't go).
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- Hard to believe, but I let March 3 pass without marking the two-year anniversary of Buddy, Ollie, and Moe. Here's the gruesome story as we all wonder, "Where's the cake?"
- This was the toy I played with today. You too can figure out what unrealistic victories the Clinton campaign needs to win to get the nomination!
- Daily Rant:
- We all love Brett Favre, no doubt. The Monday Night game after his father died is always going to be one of those games that I'll remember where I was when I watched it. But let's throw some love to Warren Sapp, who also hung it up yesterday. He has as many rings as Favre and he, in his own way, is just as lovable. Sure, Sapp effectively retired when he went to Oakland, but he's been a defensive force and an interview treat for his entire career. I'm really happy that these two rivals and friends went out on the same day. Poetic.