- Can someone tell me what exactly is Hillary Clinton's foreign policy experience? Maybe the media has been really hard on her, but there are some things they've let slide as well.
- Is it okay that John McCain is accepting the endorsement of a guy who thinks that Katrina was a punishment of New Orleans for having homosexuals or that we need to nuke Iran to hasten the Apocalypse?
- Should Obama be singing, "Blame Canada!"?
- Why does the phone ring six times on Clinton's "3 A.M." ad? Shouldn't the President maybe get that?
- Why isn't Mike Huckabee on TV anymore??
Monday, March 3, 2008
D-Day Minus One
A pretty quiet day today. Not much going on as I look forward to tomorrow's primaries. Here are some quick questions to that effect: