Jump into the Aughts, Auto Industry!!!
The auto manufacturers could easily create a feature for the back of cars that could be digitized and displayed with LCD bulbs. If bumper stickers were digitized, the messages could be changed at a moment's notice. Think of the possibilities:
- "Let's go Redskins!!!" could be placed on the back of cars heading to or from Fedex Field.
- "Back the F up" could be placed on cars who are getting tailed too close.
- "Student Driver" on the back of all cars with drivers under 18.
- "Angie Giancarlo for President" for anyone who thinks Angie Giancarlo should be president.
- "Hey there good looking!" for someone who looks in the rear view mirror and sees a cute girl close behind.
- "I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny..." for those going through a Sir Mix-a-lot phase in their life.
True, the sudden change of bumper stickers could cause an accident or two just like people who text while driving. However, it would make my drive on the beltway much more entertaining.