Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Swear My Wife Did Not Write This Rant

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Surprisingly, some new episodes on tonight. I guess the networks are trying grab whatever viewers they can at this point so anyone will be watching by February.
    • The new "My Name Is Earl" was the Christmas episode, but I guess that's what they had in the can. Good to see Giovanni Ribisi back.
    • New "CSI:" (kind of boring because it was all about cowboys) and "Grey's Anatomy" (one of the more melodramatic episodes). Kind of blah all around -- I don't know if it's because I'm tired or because I'm not used to network TV at this point. However...
    • 21 days from tonight.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Another crazy work day. I know a little more about what's going on, but still not a ton. Two days behind on "Countdown".
    • Not surprised that Kerry endorsed Obama or that Richardson dropped out. I'm kind of hoping that Edwards follows both things soon.
    • This story is about one Chinese sports anchor, an affair, and a really unfortunate press conference.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Do women look up to Meredith Grey or try to emulate her? She seriously has every quality that men find annoying in women. I'm sure the same can be said in the opposite when it comes to Alex. "Seriously" though... She's really annoying. Nobody's perfect on the show, which I suppose is the point, but couldn't they have one Charlotte?

2 comments:

Roy said...

Ok, I'll bite. What exactly happens 21 days from last night?

Josh said...

Season premiere of Lost