Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Tired Friday

  • Not much tonight. Spent the evening painting and putting a grill together. More painting tomorrow and then work all day Sunday. Can't wait.
  • Keep those "Lost" comments coming. It was a pretty packed season finale. Here's a cool little related thing about a name from the episode.
  • One story from last night. We went to a birthday dinner at a hibachi place, or as I like to call it, the redneck's Ruth's Chris. I think they're fun, but I don't totally get into all of the excitement or understand exactly why they're so expensive. Anyway, the way that the staff at this place would sing "Happy Birthday" is that the waitress would come up to the table accompanied by a co-worker carrying a small gong. After every line, the gong would be hit. I'm not sure that my writing skills are developed enough to convey how ridiculous this was. Think about something you might see in A Christmas Story or "My Name is Earl".

No comments: