Friday, May 9, 2008

...And They Are Indisputable

These are the facts:
  • Ok, so I missed the big Sam Jackson cameo in Iron Man, though I just caught it on YouTube. I didn't, however, miss the Stan Lee cameo. It has to be the best yet and it's not easy to pick out because it's so fast and unexpected.
  • Charlie Wilson's War is a very good and very funny movie. Phillip Seymour Hoffman didn't deserve the Oscar over Javier Bardem, but his character is one of the great characters of at least recent movie history.
  • Dr. Drew said, "whatnot," on the Mike show today. I love him, but it has to be pointed out.
  • I can't get into the NBA playoffs after that Kansas-Memphis college final. I'm good until Midnight Madness.
  • Mike Huckabee, even though he had no shot at the nomination, didn't constantly attack McCain and play the race card. Just wanted to point that out.
  • My dog knows more about Judaism than even a lot of Jews. He loves challah, and by that I mean he might actually kill people to get to it. He actually recognizes that when we're home on a Friday night and we make Shabbat, the candles coming out mean that the challah can't be far behind. He sees the candlesticks and starts barking and running around in circles even though the challah was still in the bag and he hadn't noticed it before. He loves the bread so much that his barking actually translates to this.

No comments: