- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- Mary Carey has come off as one of the heroines (no pun intended) on "Celebrity Rehab". She seems to be one of the people most affected (and hopefully helped long-term) by everything.
- This is 8 minutes long, but well worth watching. Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert have a gang fight and then the lovable but insane Mike Huckabee chastises them.
- "The Soup" tonight made fun of some "rural" people from "WifeSwap". I realized while watching it that it's rather elitist for me, from the East Coast, to be watching Joel McHale, in L.A., make fun of someone from the middle of the country. I also realized that I'm very happy being a part of that elitism. Just another reason for Northern Secession.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- Daily Rant:
- Leave it to our political system to screw up a perfect opportunity. There's a sitting President who everyone thinks is horrible and the country is excited to vote in someone new like never before. So what happens? One party nominates a candidate that the vocal part of the party seems to hate. They'd rather have a guy who, if he were in the other party, would get torn to shreds for being a flip-flopper. The other party has two candidates who nobody can agree on and they risk losing a generation through back-room dealings and disenfranchisement. It's a great election, but it could end very, very badly for a lot of people.