Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Drink Your Milkshake!

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Tonight was one of the funniest episodes ever of "The Soup". I was drinking water and almost spit it out when he dropped his "The Price Is Hell" line.
    • What a confusing episode of "Monk"... I don't know that I buy that he would do any of those things (shooting aside, of course), much less with any level of non-chalance.
    • Saw There Will Be Blood. Day-Lewis will win the Oscar, obviously. He's beyond brilliant. I compared the movie as a whole to this year's Super Bowl. A fabulous ending makes you forget some of the really, really boring parts in the middle. It's good overall and I caught some of the Jacob and Esau and progress vs. tradition symbolism/themes.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Check out the 3:13 mark of this video. This was the Clip of the Week on "The Soup". Just watch Scarlett's body language -- hilarious.
    • I love Nancy Pelosi. If you love freedom and the Constitution, you should too.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Speaking of...

No comments: