- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- Friday's "Real Time with Bill Maher" was the worst I've ever seen. Maher went on some crazy rant about how all prescription medicine is poison and we don't need it. To make matters even worse, Bob Costas said, "whatnot."
- There are a lot of dismaying things that happen on "The Wire", but not much worse than seeing what Randy's become.
- Watching Season One of "The Amazing Race" from Netflix. Team Guido has to have been two of the great reality show villains ever.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- Daily Rant:
- Can someone explain how high wind can knock out my cable for a while today? First of all, isn't it underground? Second, you can shoot me a picture that looks better than real life, but you can't account for the wind? The Dutch have been using the wind to power stuff for hundreds of years, but Comcast can't withstand it. Can't they build some sort of windmill that will make it so that gusts will upgrade the non-HD channels (especially Comcast SportsNet) from pixels to just plain old grainy?