Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feel The Vibrations

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • The Greatest Reality Show Ever premiered its new season tonight. I'm pretty disgusted with what Fairplay did. What a jackass. I did realize a little bit into the episode that I'm rooting hard for the Fans. I got sick of the Faves immediately.
    • Damn confusing episode of "Lost". More on that later in my new Thursday feature.
    • Indeed, sources say that Marlee Matlin will appear on "Dancing With The Stars" this season. I don't watch the show, but the announcement hits close to home (sort of).
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • I'm not happy that Duke won at Carolina.
    • A few NBA GMs say that the Shaq-for-Marion trade is a good one. I don't see it. I know Marion was famously unhappy being in the shadow of Nash and Amare, but the Diesel just doesn't seem to be athletic enough anymore to fit into the 7-seconds-or-less offense.
    • This really cool girl at work said that she was driving into one of those ride-in car washes when "Riders On The Storm" came on the radio. This brought up the conversation about if that is the best song to listen to at a car wash. "Car Wash" is an obvious choice, but I think she had a point that that song works better for a do-it-yourself one. After some thought, I think "Yellow Submarine" would also be good.
  • Lost Questions of the Week:
    • Who sent the team after Ben and how are they connected to Oceanic Airlines?
    • Was that a picture of a grown-up Ben off of the island? If not, who escaped from Dharma to bring it to the mainland?
    • I suppose there were other Dharma sites, but why did it seem like the polar bear bones were really old?
    • If we're to assume that Miles was there to talk to Jacob, who besides the obvious knows he exists?

No comments: