- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- Amazingly brilliant "House" from Tuesday night. What other adjectives can I heap on it? Unerring attention to detail with the Hasidic storyline and as good interpersonal play between House and Wilson as there ever has been. The Sunday one was good; the Tuesday one was one of the best ever.
- There are some really interesting (in a good way) people that made it through to Hollywood this year.
- This Persepolis thing looks like art straight out of the editorial page. Can I actually watch that for 90 minutes or whatever?
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- I'm mostly staying away tonight, but I have to marvel at over $5 Million in 24 hours. Even Alex Rodriguez can't pull that kind of lettuce.
- Sorry, Steve. Everyone else, let's watch it just one more time.
- Daily Rant:
- To that play... Why is it that shows like "SportsCenter" are as susceptible to the Recency Effect as monkeys are to throwing their poop around? Manning-to-Tyree was most definitely not the greatest play in Super Bowl history. Lynn Swann's catch was way better and the Mike Jones-Kevin Dyson play decided the game. If Tyree's grab had been for the winning score, it would rocket right up to the top. But it wasn't even on 4th down.