Saturday, July 12, 2008

We're All In Little Boxes

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Here's a good question: Is "Weeds" actually a chick show? I say yes -- the main character is a woman, all of the women have strong personalities, and all of the men (except Conrad) are buffoons or psychos. Discuss.
    • My DVR is growing overfilled and neglected. There are two "Soup" episodes sitting there unwatched. What have I become?
    • An interesting column in the Post this morning about HBO programming. Entourage" got pushed back because of the writer's strike and "Curb" is almost definitely coming back. Of course, Sunday marks the premiere of "Generation Kill", the new David Simon series. You know it's going to be great.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • There's a new actual Scrabble brand app in development for Facebook and I've gotten a chance to play with it a little. I'll go more in depth soon, but it's great and it is light years ahead of Scrabulous, which I tolerate but don't love.
    • I think Guitar Hero is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome.
    • Believe me, we'll take him!
  • Daily Rant:
    • Using speakerphone to call someone who sits ten feet away -- not as a joke -- is not cool. It's just not.

No comments: