- My wife started watching "The L Word" on DVD. Every time I looked up, people were having sex. I'm a little surprised the show is on Showtime and not Cinemax.
- What is with shows that are basically softcore porn? "The L Word". "Generation Kill". I don't get it.
- The Vanity Fair cover joke doesn't make any sense. Everything on The New Yorker was things that are false. The Vanity Fair McCain jokes are mostly things grounded in reality. Now, give him an illegitimate black child and we're good to go.
- This is why I've always thought that Let Your Editors Drink At Work Day was a horrible idea.
- Even if I understand what Natalie Portman is trying to do, the phrase "vegan shoe line" immediately makes me cringe and call BS. Do the shoes not drink milk?
- I don't know how many people I've heard call The Dark Knight a perfect movie. It's so not. The Hong Kong scene was superfluous and the cell-phone tracking thing was derivative of Cerebro in X-Men. It's a really good movie, but chill the f*** out.
- I'm fascinated by tortilla chips with lime. They're freaking delicious. According to something that someone made up to put on Wikipedia, tortilla chips were first mass-produced in the late 1940s. So, we're talking about nearly six decades of the same tortillas, in different shapes and maybe some cheese added here or there, before someone decided to try lime. What advance in chip technology occurred so that this is now possible?
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
And They Are Indisputable
These are the facts: