Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sankara Stone Oven Pizza

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • So we tore through the entire first season of "Weeds" in two nights. We have the second disk coming tomorrow, but we caught it all already on Watch Instantly, so we'll just send it right back. Great, great show.
    • This article from Time on the candidates' gambling preferences has caused a bit of a stir. One of them enjoys throwing large sums of money at something where they have less than a 50% chance of winning. The other enjoys taking few risks and betting what little money he does gamble on his own skill. I know which one I take after more. Which profile would you rather have leading the country?
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Go deeper into this site and you'll figure out pretty quickly it's a joke. An amusing one. "Third Term's The Charm!"
    • I'm absolutely disrespecting sleep this week. There are kids on Elm Street who got to bed faster than I have.
    • I may not be good at home stuff and I may not know most things about cars, but I can change a tire faster than Obama can change his position on FISA or McCain can change his position on the right of a sovereign nation to ask an occupying force to leave. I got the opportunity to show off that skill tonight and I did not disappoint. Actually, I don't think I changed the tire, nor did I flip-flop from the original to a spare. I matured in my opinion of correct wheel maintenance.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Went to that bastion of fine dining, Cici's, for dinner tonight. We needed something quick. They actually had a pizza that had tomatoes, green pepper, onions, mushrooms, and ranch dressing. If they're going to put all that crap on something, what they need to do is make a small improvement in my favorite of their stomach-destroying fare. They have a pepperoni and jalapeno that is good, but burns your heart faster than Mola Ram. Now, a pepperoni, jalapeno, and Pepcid pizza? I'm all over that.

No comments: