Saturday, July 19, 2008

Who Will Watch It?

Late night tonight, so I'll just leave you with a few quick links and I'll be back tomorrow with a review of The Dark Knight, THE BIGGEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, sorry, I guess the hype is invading my brain a little:
  • Let's see, so far Obama has been knocked for saying we should bomb Pakistan and then we do, then he's knocked for "appeasing" evil countries and then we negotiate with North Korea and Iran. Now, it looks like after Obama has been knocked for wanting a timetable of withdrawal from Iraq, the President is moving in that direction. Who exactly has no judgment on foreign policy?
  • Here is the trailer for Watchmen that will begin running in theaters this weekend. I'll reserve comment on this greatest graphic novel ever for another time. This cover article in this week's Entertainment Weekly discusses director Zack Snyder's (300) vision on the movie.
  • William Petersen will leave "CSI:" this year. How much longer can the show continue? Maybe a while, because it pulls ratings, but I can't see how it will be the same, no matter who replaces Grissom. Even if it's... Horatio Kane!
  • Oh Joel, how bereft my life would be without you.

No comments: