- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- I'm finally caught up on news shows and what a horrible episode of "Meet the Press" on Sunday. It was weird because it wasn't at the usual set, plus the taped interview with Schwarzenegger was lit so badly that it looked like CGI. It didn't help that Arnold tried to tell a joke or two and Brokaw sat there stone-faced.
- I logged into my Guitar Hero account and this video popped up. Funny. There was also this one for Archuleta.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- See this this morning? Liar.
- What's with Joe Lieberman going everywhere with McCain? They're the Jay and Silent Bob of the Republican party. Or Laurel and Hardy, if I were to make a McCain-esque reference and if Laurel and Hardy had ever described themselves as "heterosexual life partners".
- I mentioned fivethirtyeight.com yesterday. Here's Nate Silver from that site writing a really good piece about the Rays for Baseball Prospectus.
- Daily Rant:
- You know it doesn't bode well for a work day when you carpool to work as the passenger and you sleep all the way to the office. Hard to get going after that.