Saturday, July 26, 2008

At Least I'm Not Planning On Rolling

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Two of my favorites were on "The Soup" tonight as Keith Olbermann and Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead) stopped by. The part where they talked about the Legally Blonde show was gut-busting as Olbermann pretended (badly) to cry and Pegg jumped on screen and started making hilarious faces.
    • The book Into The Wild is way better than the movie. So much more in-depth and fascinating.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Ugh, I'm going to end up having to do some work tomorrow to prepare for the big presentation. If only I had John Goodman's sensibilities (NSFW).
    • Here, I present to you the award-winner for the stupidest review of The Dark Knight. Enjoy!
  • Daily Rant:
    • What's better than a throw-away line? You get off some snarky remark and let it hang in the air. Everyone chuckles and you move on. Do you know how annoying it is to talk to someone where every one-liner evokes a five minute response?

No comments: