Sunday, May 31, 2009

Unlucky Charms

  • Random Pop Culture:
    • You may know that while the greatest bad movie of all time is The Warriors (there can be no argument on this), one of the other greats is Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun in Space. Indeed, I have a sick fascination with the Leprechaun movies because of how delightfully bad they all are. Well, until I watched Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood tonight. That one's just bad. The camera cuts are weird, you only see the aftermath of any gore with none of the actual acts, the acting is beyond atrocious. I'd love to recommend it as a good bad movie, but it's just bad bad.
    • After that was over, I turned on Sphere, the Michael Crichton movie starring Dustin Hoffman, Sharon Stone, and Samuel L. Jackson. I know it's famous for being bad, but I forgot just how bad it was. I may have to re-read the book to get the taste out of my mouth.
    • Does anybody care about Lakers vs. Magic? Dwight Howard is so overrated.
  • Random Hatred and/or Love:
    • There's a huge spider that lives outside of my sliding door. I keep knocking its web down during the day and it keeps building it up by night and just hanging out there. I hate to kill it if it's not really bothering me. I may need to call in John Goodman for help.
  • Random Music Video:
    • I'm on a kick with the MTV video library. The Leprechaun movie I watched tonight co-starred Sticky Fingaz from Onyx. So here's their big hit:

No comments: