Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maybe I'm Amazed

  • Random Pop Culture:
    • So Tammy and Victor did win The Amazing Race, but in quite an unexpected matter. Luke and Margie -- Margie may be the most valuable player in the show's history -- were well ahead, but when Victor got to the last Roadblock, Luke panicked and choked. Sort of feel bad for him, but it's the nature of the game.
    • Speaking of feeling bad and reality shows, should we pity Coach on Survivor? Yes, he's the biggest douchebag in the history of the earth. Someday, alien visitors will read the volumes of earth history and learn about this pinnacle of douchebaggery. But, he's clearly lying to himself. He honestly thinks everyone likes him and that every move has been of his design. It's most likely how he lives his life on a day-to-day basis as well. You have to pity someone who is so delusional. It should make the reunion show next week interesting, but I bet it will be enfuriating to some extent, as well.
    • I watched a movie tonight called Gummo. I hope you haven't seen it. If you have, I'm sorry. That's all.
  • Random Questions:
    • Can you imagine what it must be like to work at an Olive Garden on Mother's Day?
    • What do same-sex parents do for Mother's Day/Father's Day? I assume they doubly celebrate the appropriate day, but I don't know.
    • Am I the only one who wonders if Hair Cuttery should offer a "happy ending" with their haircut and shampoo?
  • Random Music Video:
    • There are only 5,700 hits on this right now, so we're getting in on the ground floor. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you John Tesh rapping!

No comments: