Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Name Is Jonas

  • Random Pop Culture:
    • I refuse to believe that Aaron Pierce killed Hodges, though it's likely. Why would the hitman go ahead with it after Chelsea/Jenna/Barbara/Malia/Sacha/whatever-her-name-is cancelled the payment. Don't you think the guy would make sure the two hundred and fifty large was in his PayPal account before doing anything? I mean, my wedding DJ complained a little because we hadn't payed him yet.
    • Sometimes there are jokes that fall flat on How I Met Your Mother and then sometimes they make Jim Abbott references. Awesome.
    • In other news: Sky blue. Swine flu blown out of proportion. Ovechkin good.
  • Random Hatred and/or Love:
    • Was reading a blog today and some idiot (I won't even link to it) was spouting off about how he's sick of the Holocaust because Israel is bad to the Palestinians and he's made to feel guilty about being against them. He, on multiple ocassions, referred to "the Jews". Irony.
    • Look, it's okay to be sick of Holocaust talk to some extent. It's a post that I want to write, but I haven't yet found the right words to avoid sounding dismissive. You just have to approach it from a certain angle
  • Your List Sucks!: Top 5 Favorite Athletes From My Lifetime
    • 5. Magic Johnson
    • 4. Bo Jackson
    • 3. John Starks
    • 2. Derrick Thomas
    • 1. Cal Ripken

No comments: