- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- The long-awaited return of "House" tonight. Only four episodes, but it's well worth even the little taste.
- Watched The Darjeeling Limited last night. Much like the new Harold & Kumar, it got mixed reviews, but it was much better than I thought it would be. Wes Anderson has great comic timing and knows how to ride a running joke just long enough.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- 12-hour day at work. Unfortunately, it wasn't the last one of this week.
- My dog went to the groomer and came back poofy and with a bandana around his neck. I'm very glad that he's not self-conscious at all, because he looked like a fancy lad.
- I bet you never thought you'd ever hear another Cabin Boy reference. I bet you have no idea what Cabin Boy even is.
- Daily Rant:
- I don't know what it was about the weather today. I'm normally not super affected by gloomy days, but I was just bumming all day. There was no reason, because this morning was the meeting each year where I get the most props in front of the entire staff, plus via meetings and various other means, I managed to do an amazingly small amount of actual work during the regular 9-5 hours. Maybe it's because I knew I had a long day; maybe it's because the weather has been so perfect over the last week or so and it was nasty today. Regardless, Monday is not the best day to be miserable, with four more days left to go.