Thursday, April 3, 2008

There's No Crying In Survivor!

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • How about that Tribal Council tonight? Shameful, shameful, shameful. If your goose is cooked, just accept it without the tears. You reap what you sow.
    • New TV tonight!! Unfortunately, I won't get a chance to watch "Earl" or "CSI:" until tomorrow night. I'm way psyched for the "Earl" return though.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Two days away from what has to be the greatest Final Four ever.
    • Caught a little of the college slam dunk contest at a bar tonight. One kid did an honest-to-God 720. I'll stick a link up as soon as I find video.
  • Daily Rant:
    • I'm a little put off by how much Jesus is being mentioned on "American Idol" this year. I don't totally resent it, it's just off-putting. My solace is that of the current four best (the Davids, Michael Johns, and Carly), only Archuleta sings the religious songs. Pop means wide-reaching appeal and fortunately religious stuff just doesn't really cut it at that level. Plus, when Melinda did the religious thing last year, it was some real Gospel. Get some soul in it at least.

No comments: