Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mark Penn, I'm Sorry To Inform You That You Have Been Eliminated

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Watched maybe the last eight episodes of Season 2 of "The Amazing Race" today. Great season, even better finish.
    • I finished reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter this morning. It's the book upon which the TV show is based. I actually like the plot of the TV show better. The ending of the book is not so good.
    • Catch "Meet The Press" this morning? Ed Rendell is really starting to tick me off. Nice backtrack on the "Obama can't win enough electoral votes" thing!
    • I watched I Think I Love My Wife on HBO On Demand yesterday. It's actually pretty funny. Apparently co-star Kerry Washington is a fellow member of the GW Class of '98. A little bitter that I never knew her back then -- she is money.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Has anyone absolutely demolished their reputation more than Mark Penn this year? Even Bill's legacy hasn't taken that much of a hit.
    • I think I have to stick with Memphis tomorrow night.
    • Could this finally be the year that the Yankees fall off? Outside of Wang, their rotation is more than a little suspect.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Went home-looking today. I can't figure out how there are some that are $75,000 more than others that really aren't that much better. There are a lot of factors that play into it, I know, but it still doesn't make sense. I'd love to see the face of someone from, say, Omaha if they saw how much even a small townhome goes for in good ol' Montgomery County.

No comments: