Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Pile of Rocks Is Worth Its Wait in Rocks... Literally!

Daily Wii Fitness Age: 21 (I destroyed the "Throwing Punches" test)

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Really strong season for "House". The writer's strike is bumming me out more and more all the time.
    • I read three proposals for a MySpace-style e-fundraising project tonight. Fun.
    • I'm listening to my dog whine because he wants water. He's figured out that water comes out of the bathtub, so he sits in front of it and cries.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • For the last week, I've had to sit in a cubicle in a big room to help out because my department has been short-staffed. I really, really, really miss my big, window-having office.
    • Speaking of that big room, there were some mouse, um, leavings in there today. Facilities put some traps around and I'm a little anxious about what's going to be there in the morning.

No comments: