Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Chinese Water Aggressive Interrogation

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • So how did Glenn Beck become a mouthpiece of the neocons? I listened to him on a cheesy morning radio show on B104 in Baltimore. He's the guy in the middle in this ad.
    • Did you know that Teddy Roosevelt, as President in 1902, dismissed a general because he had used waterboarding during the Spanish-American war? I believe that Roosevelt is on some mountain in South Dakota, while the current president that condones the same torture (yes, I said it) is only on the mountains he makes out of his mashed potatoes before Laura yells at him to stop playing with his dinner.
    • My brother was right about the big shock ending in "Heroes" last night. Big ups to him.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • If you gave me a list of every baseball player and asked me to pick the guys who used steroids, I wouldn't pick too many guys before I got to Jose Guillen.
    • You go, Dennis.

No comments: