- Super Mario Galaxy is different from any other game I've ever played. It's to other games what the Wii is to other systems.
- On a related note, I learned tonight that Wii Sports bowling does not, in fact, prepare you better for real bowling.
- Even MSNBC has begun hyping episodes of "To Catch A Predator" with comedy. You have to laugh because to take it completely seriously would be to doom any future children to live locked in a room in the basement like they were Sloth in The Goonies.
- My friend wrote on her Shtetl Fabulous blog on Tuesday that Hollywood is putting out progressively more pro-life messages in its movies. It may be true, but it's certainly tied hand-in-hand with the fact that Hollywood is also showing (promoting? celebrating?) promiscuity more and more.
- Bailey is like the Post Office -- neither rain nor snow nor thirty-freaking-five-degree weather will stop him from making his "deliveries."
- Lewis Black touched on this briefly in his brilliant "Red, White, and Screwed", but I don't think most people realize how inherently insulting it is to refer to the main text of Judaism as the "Old Testament." It a) assumes that everyone believes that the New Testament is sacred and b) dismisses the original as outdated.
- You're a lousy f***ing softball player Jack. (Sorry, can't think of the title of this entry without thinking of this quote.)
Friday, November 23, 2007
...And They Are Indisputable
These are the facts: