On to the things for which I give thanks:
- Thanks to "The Biggest Loser" for letting me know that Nabisco 100-calorie snack packs are healthy and they come in a wide variety of flavors. I hope the season was in the can before the writer's strike.
- Thanks to Alex Rodriguez, Jimmy Rollins, and Matt Holliday (three of the top four placers for MVP; Rodriguez and Rollins won the MVP awards) for the run-away fantasy baseball win.
- Thanks to Montgomery County for closing Montrose Road on December 4th. In an area where traffic is already routinely jammed at 3PM(!), detouring everyone going from 270 to Rockville Pike for six months will be a great opportunity to catch up on a book on tape like War And Peace. Each day.
- Thanks to monkeys for adding humor to every sentence in which they appear.
- Thanks to Fallout Boy for rocking just so darn hard. Same to the rest of the music industry.
- Thanks to "The Simpsons" for jumping the shark years ago so I didn't have to spend nine dollars over the summer to see... D'oh!
- Thanks to the Republican and Democrat parties. Everybody needs something to complain about.