- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- Thursday had one of the best episodes of My Name Is Earl in recent memory. Jason Priestley was funny in his guest starring role and there were some great Darnell and Kenny lines.
- Looks like C.S.I.: is getting ready for the big switchover. They bring back Lady Heather last week and the Miniature Killer next week. Has to be in the next week or two that Grissom leaves. Last night's episode was good (if easily guessable within minutes of the beginning of the show) but it had a weird non-cameo, as James Kyson Lee (Ando from Heroes) played a translator that was in it for two scenes and was never fully in picture. Maybe there are only so many Korean actors?
- I caught a few minutes of Bill Cosby on Letterman tonight. Dude is starting to look really old. I thought it was Red Foxx for a second.
- Random Thoughts/Links
- From the Reliable Source in this morning's Post, there is a war going on between Sylvio Berlusconi and Carla Bruni. The best part is where the former Italian president predicts Bruni's divorce. Crazy how this all started because they were arguing over whose children would get to be play cousins with Malia and Sasha.
- The Yankees are making an offer to Sabathia. They pretty much have to give him a blank check, right? They can't afford to go into next year without him.
- Daily Rant
- I try to ignore this foolishness, but it came up in a conversation tonight. The National Popular Vote Movement is stupid. We'd have the candidates spending all of their time in New York and LA and Chicago. States like North Carolina and Virginia (for the most part) would have meant next to nothing this year. Pretty much every red state would have next to no say in the presidential election. Boo hoo, let's all get sour grapes because Al Gore lost an election that could have gone either way.