- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- I'm not getting the decision-making on Survivor this season. It's time to start thinking about who the worst winner ever was, because it may be eclipsed this year.
- Last week, I wrote that the bizarre departure of a main character, along with the arrival of three new ones, portended potential doom for Grey's Anatomy. Did you see the ending tonight?!? In terms of "jump the shark" threat level, we went from orange to red.
- Looks like the Jets-Pats game was a real doozy tonight. Good thing it was on a network that nobody gets. Vs. laughs at the NFL Network.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- LeBron James, who my dog is partially named after, dunks from the foul line. Absurd.
- Holy crap, this video is freaking fantastic! It's the intro to a porn movie, but only the intro. All it's missing is J-Lo, Ice Cube, and Jon Voight!
- Daily Rant:
- I do believe in the automotive bailout. We can't afford to just let a state wither. I heard an estimate on the radio that a GM failure would result in a loss of 2.5 million jobs. However, here's why I hope President Obama and the incoming Congress will attach a hell of a lot of stipulations to the bill -- the 5-door Chevy Aveo hatchback in Britain that gets 51.4 mpg. But the Big Three have been swearing forever that they're close to breakthroughs in consumption and alternative fuels!