- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- I have to admit that I've come to like the Terminator show. It's grown into itself this season. Last night's episode used a Rashomon-style construct, but with enough flair to keep it from being just another Rashomon-style rip-off. It also had a big Rodriguez-esque November Sweeps ending. The point is that I used to run as much as a week behind on episodes, but now I make sure I watch it within a day or two.
- Olbermann was on The View, where he talked about how he doesn't vote. That's disappointing. His argument is that it serves as a symbol of impartiality. First, nobody thinks he's impartial. Second, I'm betting that Cronkite and Murrow voted.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- When will people understand that you don't mess with animals! Even goats in a petting zoo would just as soon eat you as look at you.
- Jerome Bettis thinks the Ravens could be Super Bowl contenders. It is getting hard to remain only cautiously optimistic.
- Daily Rant:
- I just disrespect sleep.