Monday, August 18, 2008

Why Don't You Have a Seat...

While I doubt anything I will write will be quite as funny as the random cat-eating-spaghetti clip from the Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, I was asked to pinch hit for Mr. Random Babbles himself. Where is Josh tonight? He's being Mr. Good Guy and is helping chaperone a random group of teenagers from Philadelphia during an overnight stay in downtown DC. This, of course, brought up hilarious possible scenarios of what might happen upon his arrival...

(Chris Hanson) Hello there... glad you found the place okay. Why don't you have a seat...
(Random Babbles) Oh, hi, I didn't expect to see you here...
(CH) So, what exactly brings you here tonight?
(RB) I was asked to come help out... they said they needed another male chaperone to stay with the teens
(CH) Sure... sure... I'm sure that's what they told you..
(RB) No, it's not what you think. It's all quite innocent - they just needed someone who was older and male to sleep with the teens...
(CH) So, what did you bring here?
(RB) Just my sleeping bag and the pillow.. it was kind of a hassle schlepping it on the Metro down here...
(CH) The problem is... you've left the pretend world of the internet, and you've come here to sleep with teens...
(RB) No, no, Chris, I know what you're thinking, and it's not that at all... I'm chaperoning - there are other adults... I'm not SLEEPING with the teens.. I'm just sleeping with them...
(CH) Well, you'll just have to tell that one to the police...

1 comment:

Shtetl Fabulous said...

Hmmm... makes me wonder about your husband a bit. But good stuff nonetheless.