Thursday, August 7, 2008

Broadway Brett And The Jets

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Andrew Sullivan started a contest on his blog to find viral campaign videos. He's only posted one or two entries so far, but it's worth checking out.
    • I'm going out tomorrow night and I keep thinking I should DVR the Opening Ceremonies. However, I don't think I'm really all that excited about them. The NBC hype machine is getting to me.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Thanks to a double-header, my DVR recorded exciting Washington Nationals baseball tonight instead of the Ravens-Pats preseason game. With Brady not playing, you can't read anything into the Ravens' defense playing well. Boller's stats looked efficient, but who knows.
    • Back to the cartoon raps. Spongebob and company crank dat Soulja Boy.
    • Or maybe you prefer Pooh and friends.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Maybe I disagree with a lot of people, but I say that Favre is the villain in all this, unless you can prove that Green Bay pressured him into "retiring". I wish him luck in his future Jet endeavors, though. Have fun with the Madden Curse, buddy.

No comments: