Driving around, running some errands today, I was listening to Fox Sports Radio's NFL show. Talking about the early games, one of them mentioned that they were seeing a lot of mediocrity. They sounded surprised; that's been the case all year. A bunch of 5-7 teams are still in the playoff hunt in the NFC.
If you were affiliated with a party that bashed our last President because he had an affair with an intern and may have been involved with a shady land deal, would you nominate a candidate who:
- Had an affair while married and in office;
- Hid the security charges for said affair in little-looked-at budget items;
- Hired a police chief that is now under major ethics investigation;
- Stood behind said police chief even though he had an affair in your security office;
- Allowed said security office to stay in a known terrorist target, hampering potential response when the target was attacked and the office was destroyed;
- Routinely exaggerated/made up statistics and stories about their previous posts?