Monday, December 17, 2007

5-4-3-2-1 Night Stand

Daily Wii Fitness Age: 28

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • There's a push for me to try out for "Survivor". I think I may give it a shot. The only problem is that Todd played a game that is so similar to how I would play it that people would have their guard up more. The real challenge would be to play Todd's game without anyone thinking you're a liar in the end.
    • I saw "Avenue Q" last night at the Hippodrome in Baltimore. It is so freaking funny. I'm really in awe of how talented the actors have to be for that show with all of the different voices and the puppets.
    • I also saw Final Destination 3 over the weekend. Just full disclosure and all... I highly recommend the first two at least.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • During the show last night, the actors got a huge response with jokes about the Ravens and George Bush. I figure, in Baltimore, jokes about either the Ravens, the Orioles, or Bush, are automatic laughs. Maybe you throw in Ehrlich too.
    • Twelve-hour workday today. I know that all the extra work I'm putting in will pay off someday. With more long days. But at least I'll get paid for it at that point.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Weird crowd at the theater. I saw a good number of people I knew from various Jewish organizations, which caused me to look around a bit. Every person there was either Jewish or wearing a really ugly sweater. They were mutually exclusive and everyone fell into one of the categories. So what's up with gentiles and ugly holiday sweaters? Is it a joke that I don't get? Is it some kind of secret signal? I'm just flabbergasted. One woman had a sweater with lights on it. She wore this to the theater. Those crazy Christians. We Jews are too self-loathing to ever risk being seen like that. The whole idea of Christmas morning with Ma and Pa sitting around in reindeer and snowflake sweaters while the kids run around and open presents in their footy pajamas? Terrifying.

No comments: