Monday, June 9, 2008

Why America Needs to Defend Herself From Terrorist Fist Jabs

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Got Showtime as part of the package with the new move. It means that a) I can watch "Dexter" without having to illegally download it and b) I can watch Penn and Teller's show. I forgot how great that show is.
    • Great "Meet The Press" yesterday. Russert had some of NBC's best reporters and analysts (including Kappa Kappa Psi -- Alpha Kappa chapter alum Chuck Todd) talk about Clinton and the upcoming general election.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Flying to San Francisco tomorrow morning and have a relatively brief layover in Minneapolis/St. Paul. I looked up where the Larry Craig bathroom is and I'll try to get a picture and post it here if I get the chance.
    • Does it matter that McCain was fairly unethical about his first wife? Not to me, but he needs the "values voters" and one has to wonder how they'd take this considering they don't totally love him to begin with.
  • Daily Rant:
    • Really? That's pretty incredible, even for Fox News.

No comments: