Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Disturbing Vacation Photos

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Reading The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe. Wolfe is obviously one of America's great writers; The Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test is one of the must-reads of the past 40 years.
    • I'm not sure that I learn more from any show than I do from "30 Days". I'm a week behind now, having just watched the one about paraplegics/quadraplegics.
    • I think, up until now, I've been one of the few people who have not had customer service issues with Comcast. I'm stuck in the middle of one now, though, and it is making me none too happy.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Got tickets to see Tiger play at Congressional in two weeks. Tiger's out for the season. It may still be fun, but it will be missing a lot.
    • Nice job by Northwest Airlines to create a major cluster f*** in their boarding process. After pre-boarding and first class, they just open it up to everyone else. Very efficient.
  • Daily Photo:
    • Now that I'm home and have the camera cable, here are two shots. One is the exterior, one is the actual stall (the one on the left).



No comments: