Tuesday, June 24, 2008

El Martes Ultimo de Junio

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • The rare "30 Days" episode where the person doesn't change their opinion. My thoughts on the subject of adoption by same-sex couples should be blatantly obvious, but I'll say that anyone who adopts four foster children, one of whom is special needs, is doing greater things than I would ever have the courage to do.
    • If you love "Arrested Development" (and if you don't, oh my God, what's wrong with you?), you must see this interview with Jason Bateman from tonight's "Countdown".
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Every year, people in Oklahoma get together with a lot of machine guns and try to blow a car up real good. As long as someone from Texas doesn't get in the way, then all bets are off.
    • My wife won free tickets to a movie today from a radio station. Yay! The movie is You Don't Mess With The Zohan. Awww.
  • Daily Rant:
    • My dog's stomach is about as strong as his mental capacity is large. You feed him and it goes through him like the tube at a drive-up bank. He drinks water too quickly and he ends up like a freshman after their first frat party. Change his food (even the size) and you'd think you had fed him Taco Bell. His stomach is as sensitive as this website. I actually just randomly found that site while searching for suggestions for a funny sensitive simile; I think I'm going to have to explore it more in this space tomorrow night. I'm kind of fascinated by it.

No comments: