Sunday, June 8, 2008

No, She Didn't

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • Pretty good speech this afternoon. Senator Clinton hit all the right notes with the right attitude and I don't mind that she didn't mention McCain since it kept the whole thing positive. Yes, I watched all three hours of MSNBC's coverage. The chances to see Matthews and Olbermann together won't come as frequently for a while.
    • I'm reading the second book in the Dexter series. I didn't particularly like the ending to the first one, but the writing overall is pretty good and the TV show is, of course, great.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • Good times hanging out with some of the guys tonight. I'm not sure if any women understand how perfect Knocked Up is when it comes to the crazy crap that guys will say to each other.
    • If someone I know actually uses the word "staycation" with me in conversation, I will seriously smack them like their momma.
    • I can't wait until McCain does a fist pound with his wife to look cool.
  • Daily Rant:
    • It's too hot for early June.
    • "How hot is it?!?"
    • It's so hot that I'm planning on smelting iron on the sidewalk in August. It's so hot that Paris Hilton said, "That's too hot." It's so hot that I dropped an ice cube and it skipped the liquid state and went right to steam. It's so hot that my car literally turned into a sauna -- there was a naked man in his 70s sitting in the corner. It's so hot that I threw bread to birds and they had toast by the time it hit the ground. It is, in fact, so hot that I saw a robin dipping his worm in Nestea. Hiyohhhh!

No comments: