Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Gonna Be... Alright

Back late after a night of trivia, drinking, reality TV "celebrities", and briefly-naked Jews being pushed into a swimming pool. On the celebrity part, there was an appearance by a guy from Top Chef that nobody had ever actually heard of. I think we're at the point with reality TV where not everyone is automatically a celebrity by appearing. You have to be a superstar like Jon, Kate, Heidi, or Spencer. Shoot me.

I don't think I ever touched on the finale of Pushing Daisies. I thought it was pretty good with an ending that was rushed but appropriate. I certainly don't lament its demise as much as I do for My Name is Earl, but it was a nice little show.

After my post last night, I looked through YouTube and, well... How do you pass up live Beatles?

No comments: