- Thinking more about Marky Mark... Wasn't he basically the Aaron Carter/Jamie-Lynn Spears/Ashlee Simpson of the early '90s? He was only famous because his older sibling was in a boy band and a teen idol.
- On a scale of one to ten, how much do you think the nation cares about the NBA Finals? 0.1? Lower? I guess more than the NHL Finals, but that's not saying much.
- After going to a wedding today, I'm reminded once again. Is there any place on earth happier than the dance floor of a Jewish wedding during the horah?
- There are more dead deer on the side of roads in the DC area than ever. You can't go three miles without seeing one. It's creepy.
- Why does the Kobe puppet look like Ludacris? Have you ever heard Kobe talk the way that puppet talks? Why should I care about LeBron's rivalry with Ludacris?
- River otters may secretly be the most awesome animal at any zoo. Sure, the lions and tigers are the coolest, but they just sit there most of the time (I did see a lion eating this morning and it was bad-ass). The otters, though, actually put on a show for you. They see where people are standing and they start doing awesome tricks right in front of their spectators. Staring at the people then shooting straight for the glass before pushing off and doing a back-flip, then repeating it a few times. Spend some time with them the next time you get a chance.
- I've been to the National Zoo three times now in the last two months, including twice in the last week. I could go again next weekend, it's one of my favorite places in the world.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
And They Are Indisputable
These are the facts: