Thursday, April 16, 2009

Away Down South

  • Random Pop Culture:
    • Not a fan of the judges' thinking tonight. I don't hate Giraud and I'd much rather they use the save on him, if they wanted to use it, than on Lil or Scott last week. However, they had to do that figuring that two of the Matt/Lil/Anoop crew was going to get booted next week anyway. If one of the clear top four goes, the judges just screwed themselves royally.
    • Missed Lost tonight because I'm in South Carolina with no DVR and more people in the room wanted to watch Idol. I'm downloading the episode as I write and it will be watched tomorrow morning, so I'll have thoughts tomorrow night.
    • Radio sucks. An eight hour drive from DC to Myrtle Beach involved flipping from crap station to crap station. It's either classic rock I've heard a billion times or Lady Ga Ga. Not much in between. I came really close to listening to evangelical programming, just for the educational value. And entertainment, okay, I admit it.
  • Random Hatred and/or Love:
    • Teabagging. Teabagging? Teabagging! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-hahahahahahahahahahaha! Teabagging? Ha! Someone needs to introduce the conservatives to a little site called urbandictionary.com. Can't wait until they decide that building one protest upon another will make for more impact, so they implement "snowballing"!
  • The Land Of Cotton:
    • I have to admit that Twitter is hurting this blog a bit. With the ability to snap off a joke as soon as I think of it, I've left some off of here lately. I'll do my best to work it all together. The best use of Twitter + iPhone is to snap a quick funny picture and send it off. The prime one today was this picture. My caption was simply, "Welcome to South Carolina!"

No comments: