Sunday, December 7, 2008

Your List Sucks!: Top 5 In The NFL

Just a quick post on the state of the league, going into the last quarter of the season. To be honest, I'm not sure that anyone has a legitimate shot of winning the Super Bowl outside of the Giants, the Titans, and the Steelers. I want to throw some love to my boys though, so here you go:
  • 5. Baltimore -- Fun fact: Only three teams have a 100+ point differential (on the positive side) in the league. That would be the Giants (+146), the Titans (+129), and the Ravens (+102). The Steelers are next at +99.
  • 4. Tampa Bay -- Fun fact: I have always thought Jon Gruden is overrated and I always will. I don't buy this team for a second, but they're playing well.
  • 3. Pittsburgh -- Fun fact: The Steelers D is impenetrable. They can not be penetrated. Sort of like the toughest guy in a jail house.
  • 2. Tennessee -- Fun fact: Chris Johnson, in his untouched 58-yard touchdown run against Detroit, was running up to 34 mph. The Model T, created by the patriarch of the family that owns the Lions, had a top speed around 40 mph.
  • 1. N.Y. Giants -- Fun fact: The Giants are making the NFL boring this year.

No comments: