- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- You have to love House because it's the only show that can have one of its funniest episodes while also dealing with teenage pregnancy, baby abandonment, and teen death.
- I half-watch Private Practice while my wife watches it. The last couple of weeks they've gone pretty hard into the themes of abortion and adoption. I don't mind shows exploring sensitive areas, I just have a problem with the way they're doing it. Something a little too heroic about the employee who is anti-abortion. At least treat stuff even-handedly.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- I'm pretty sure that because of the records, the Ravens can only either get the Wild Card or the first-round bye. Quite a discrepancy.
- This seems to be the big viral video of the moment. I don't really get it, but whatever.
- Instead, you should just watch the real thing -- the video for Toto's "Africa". Great song.
- Daily Rant:
- The word of the day is "communication". Every time you hear it, scream.