- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- I have to have mentioned this before, but there is no show as disorganized as a Biggest Loser finale. The audience is too rowdy, the contestants don't pay any attention to the host, and the host flubs line after line. Doesn't matter who the host or contestants are, it happens like clockwork every season. Makes you wonder what they do wrong when Probst rules over the Survivor reunion with not a second wasted.
- Remember the Unabomber's rant? Well, here you go with something similar. But, hey, to Axl's credit, it only took him fourteen years to release Chinese Democracy and Kaczynski didn't get caught for twenty-seven.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- If you didn't see the Cleveland State buzzer-beater over #11 Syracuse, here it is.
- Even after a few months of not playing, I may just be the greatest Wii Sports tennis player of all time.
- Daily Rant:
- Championship week in fantasy football and my matchups absolutely suck. I've been riding Chris Johnson and he's going up against Pittsburgh. Meanwhile, my opponent has Pierre Thomas and Kevin Smith going against each other's pathetic teams. Ugh.