- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- Today was the somewhat-awaited "Dysfunctional Family Friday" on WJFK. I listened to most of the Junkies and all but a half hour of O'Meara. Overall, it was pretty entertaining. They talked over each other quite a bit and, towards the end, there were an awful lot of inside jokes that didn't make sense and a Password segment that was a mess. A big fight even broke out. Good experiment. Please don't do it again any time soon.
- Great Soup tonight. Very targeted use of Spaghetti Cat.
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- Looks like it might be up to Bush to save the Big Three. Well, the auto companies aren't poor black people, so they may just have a chance.
- Because of the movie, I'm badly behind on the big TV from last night like the second-to-last Survivor and the Laurence Fishburne debut on C.S.I.:. Tomorrow.
- The movie Doubt is getting Oscar buzz. It's based on a play by John Patrick Shanley, who also wrote the screenplay and directed the film. The only other movie he ever wrote and directed? Joe Versus the Volcano. There's some weird trivia for you.
- Daily Rant:
- I have nothing. It's been a long week. Sleep has been no friend of mine.