- What I'm Watching/Listening To/
- The cold open on SNL was not quite as funny as other recent ones. Goes to show, for whatever reason Joe Biden just isn't as mockable as other candidates.
- We watched Gridiron Gang on the bus up to Philadelphia today. It's uplifting and all, but the football could not have been less believable. The team wins a game when, down one, their opponent punts the ball with one second left on the clock and the team runs it back. Maybe Scott Linehan or Marty Mornhinweg may coach like that, to be fair.
- Really, when did Lorne Michaels and the brain trust decide that Kristen Wiig was John Belushi?
- Random Thoughts/Links:
- You read a lot about the ground game this election cycle, but today we went out with the unions in Greater Northeast Philadelphia. Different level of organization; a little less tight. We were in a white working class neighborhood though, which seemed to lean towards Obama. It's just fun to get out there and help run out the clock.
- Monkeys, Go Home!, which is one of the movies in Balderdash, has a funnier plot synopsis for real than the abbreviated one in the game.
- Eric Bruntlett's beard makes my face itch.
- Your List Sucks!: Top
75 Teams in the NFL after Week 57:
- 5. Carolina
- 4. Tampa Bay
- 3. Washington
- 2. N.Y. Giants
- 1. Tennessee