Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Seven

Sorry to step on Steve's post, so I'll make it quick... Yahoo had a story earlier today that insinuated that Heroes had jumped the shark, but I thought this week's episode was pretty good with Robert Forster playing a solid bad guy. Kind of cool how he broke Maury Parkman's neck with his powers. Anyways, phone banked tonight at the Obama for America office in Bethesda. Crazy busy and all kinds of ages, races, and genders (well, two kinds of genders). I even saw someone I knew, which was nice. I'll leave the in-depth campaign reporting to Sean Quinn's great "On The Road" series on fivethirtyeight.com. If you haven't read it and you're interested in stories from the grassroots part of the campaign, you need to check it out. Very compelling and they talk with both McCain and Obama staff and volunteers. A week to go -- here's your first taste of crack.

No comments: