Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Megan Fox Is A Very Dirty Girl

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • The folks from Princeton-Plainview are back and the episode was a bit heavy, even for a show with lots of dark episodes. It's interesting that Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer are still in the main credits, but none of House's team are. Especially since they went with the formula from last year -- quick appearances by Cameron and Chase but a heavy load of Thirteen.
    • I'm glad I decided to DVR Fringe tonight, even though I haven't yet watched it. Fox screwed up on the times and House ran over by a minute with a big, emotional ending. Luckily, I was able to start up Fringe and catch the very end.
    • I picked up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for Wii today. It's quite violent, with plenty of killing and the graphic sounds of necks snapping when Vader and his apprentice go to work with the Force. The story, which takes place between Episodes III and IV, seems interesting with Vader taking on a secret apprentice to a) help him hunt down the fugitive Jedi and b) overthrow the Emperor. The gameplay is very cool. Generally, you use your remote hand to control the lightsaber and your nunchuk hand to attack with the Force. All it takes is a couple of minutes of walking around, throwing soldiers into each other and flinging pieces of steel to cut down battalions, to get hooked.
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
    • I heard this on O'Meara today. Megan Fox did a shoot for Maxim and then (speaking of Thirteen from House, Olivia Wilde) Fox did an interview for GQ in which she talks about the kind of relationships of which John McCain and Sarah Palin would not approve. You should check it all out. You know, if she's your sort of thing.
    • We have some pretty good pennant races going on. Personally, I'm pulling for the Rays and the Phillies (both in first place after tonight).
  • Daily Rant:
    • Here is a story about the Republican Jewish Coalition's message testing against Obama. I do not approve. I will save other thoughts for myself, as nobody likes Jew on Jew violence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are no longer friends...Phillies Schmillies.